What’s Happening at Barnes:
April “Make and Take” Classes at the Garden Center:
Reservations are required – call 359-2699 or email email@example.com to reserve your spot!
- Make your own hanging succulent sphere or succulent wreath
- Thursday, April 8th 5:30 p.m. or Saturday, April 10th 9:00 a.m.
- Prices vary by project selected
- Small Hanging Sphere $30 (approximately 25 cuttings)
- Large Hanging Spehre $55 (approximately 50 cuttings)
- Wreath $80 (approximately 75 cuttings) choose from round, square or heart-shaped
- Learn the basics and create your own bonsai from our ficus wiandi plant
- Thursday, April 15 5:30 p.m. or Saturday, April 17th 10:00 a.m.
- $55 for class, plant and planter
Garden Center Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 Saturday 8:30-5:00 Closed on Sundays
We are pleased to be able to provide locally grown plants to our community. The retail greenhouse is open to the public from 8:30-5:00 Mon-Sat. for early Spring 2021. During prime planting time in late April and early May – hours will be extended. We are offering an outdoor checkout station for faster service during our peak season.