What’s Happening at Barnes:
Barnes Greenhouses supports the measures being taken to protect our community during this difficult time. As our situation is changing on a daily basis, we are continuing to follow protocols laid out by our government leaders and the CDC including:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Social distancing – Including limiting the quantity of people in any building to 5
- Redesigned shopper traffic flow and inventory spaced over a wider area to reduce interaction
- Modified work schedules for staff
While shopping with us, we respectfully request that you follow these guidelines as well:
- Give others space when shopping. Please maintain 6 feet between yourself and other shoppers or our employees.
- Limit of 5 people in any garden center building.
- Cover your mouth if you happen to sneeze or cough.
- Utilize our hand washing area or hand sanitizer if needed.
- Stay home if you are ill or have any symptoms of the COVID 19 virus.
Summer Garden Center: Monday-Saturday 8:30-3:00 Closed on Sundays
We are pleased to be able to provide locally grown plants to our community. The retail greenhouse is open to the public from 8:30-3:00. For customers interested in a “no contact, parking lot pick-up” option; our garden center staff can take phone orders. Please understand additional time will be needed to fill your order. Call 359-2699 for assistance.