What’s Happening at Barnes:
Barnes Greenhouses supports the measures being taken to protect our community during this difficult time. As our situation is changing on a daily basis, we are continuing to follow protocols laid out by our government leaders and the CDC including:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Our indoor shopping area is closed to general shopping but individuals may enter with a sales person.
- Social distancing – Including limiting the quantity of people in any building to 5
- Redesigned shopper traffic flow and inventory spaced over a wider area to reduce interaction
- Modified work schedules for staff
While shopping with us, we respectfully request that you follow these guidelines as well:
- Give others space when shopping. Please maintain 6 feet between yourself and other shoppers or our employees.
- Limit of 5 people in any garden center building.
- Cover your mouth if you happen to sneeze or cough.
- Utilize our hand washing area or hand sanitizer if needed.
- Stay home if you are ill or have any symptoms of the COVID 19 virus.
NEW Garden Center hours effective APRIL 6: Monday-Saturday 10:00-5:00 Closed on Sundays
We are pleased to be able to provide locally grown plants to our community. The retail greenhouse and outdoor shopping areas are open to the public from 10:00-5:00. For customers interested in a “no contact, parking lot pick-up” option; our garden center staff can take phone orders. Please understand additional time will be needed to fill your order. Call 359-2699 for assistance.